Shimano's fresh for 2019 ME701 SPD mountain bike shoes are optimum for multi-condition enduro and trail riding.
Featuring a neoprene collar to keep debris out, as well as a dual density torsonial midsole, designed by Shimano in collaboration with Michelin to allow for natural rider 'flow' motion on descents.
With a combination of versatility, durability and lightweight pedaling efficiency these shoes are a 'do-it-all' for 2019.
- Lightweight pedaling efficiency plus the durability, grip, and armor aggressive trail riders require.
- Stretch Neoprene ankle collar offers additional protection from trail debris.
- Speed lacing system securely fits a wide range of foot shapes.
- Super low-profile, reverse mount buckle securely holds foot
- MICHELIN® high-performance, dual-density rubber outsole offers superior traction with unmatched durability, stability, and slip resistance
- Torsional midsole “TORBAL” allows natural rider “flow” motion during downhill descents.